Scruffs Carbon safety trainers are some of the best smart-casual safety footwear on the market. Why I hear you ask?
They are SBP SRA rated which means they offer basic toe protection tested with 200J impact and 15kN compression force, penetration resistant outsole tested at 1100N and are slip resistant on tiles with NaLS lubricant.
To accompany this these Carbon safety trainers are stylishly designed and are in a soft dark grey ‘Carbon’ colour finish with subtle Scruffs markings and Scruffs orange highlights.
You will see from the picture below that this attractive safety footwear packs in the features with:
– Back pull tab for ease of use
– Quality full grain nubuck uppers
– Comfortable, thick, foam padded ankle for extra support
– Metal logo badge
– Scruffs exclusive flexible rubber ‘Sport Flex’ outsole
– Composite midplate conforming to CE Standard EN20345:2011
– Steel toe cap conforming to CE Standard EN20345:2011
To buy these in sizes 7-12 (UK) please visit our online shop at mad4tools.com.
The full Scruffs range is available for you to browse and purchase at will with massive images so that you can see the products in detail as well as great prices.