Summer is just around the corner, and with the days growing longer, the weather improving and more time to spend working on DIY projects, there’s never been a better time to invest in high-quality summer tools.
At MAD4TOOLS, we’ve always taken real pride in our range of tools, equipment and accessory and have worked tirelessly to grow our range to the point where it is today – with everything you could possibly need at always-low prices.
But what are the tools you need for essential summer DIY? Here’s a roundup of what we think you’ll need to get the job done right:
- Lawnmower – Our gardens become essential during the summer months, with seemingly every man and his dog settling on our patch for relaxation, sport and general entertainment. That’s why it’s so crucial that you invest in a quality lawnmower to keep your grass short and healthy. A high-quality lawnmower from MAD4TOOLS will let you adjust grass cutting length and keep your garden looking amazing.
- Paint brushes – The summer sun might be glorious, but that extra light has a habit of revealing our less-than-perfect painting jobs both inside the house and outside. That’s why buying a new set of brushes like the Defiance Trade 5 Piece Paint Brush Set is such a smart move. High-quality and ready for any task you throw at them, they’ll help you get your paintwork back to showroom standard.
- Pressure washer – There’s no joy quite like that of breaking out the pressure washer and going to town on a little grime, and with summer fast approaching, there’s never a better time to do it. Our range of pressure washers includes both domestic and trade models designed to tackle even the toughest of dirt you might encounter.
- Hedge trimmer – Hedges don’t grow an awful lot through autumn and winter, but they really kick into life through spring and summer, making a hedge trimmer all-but-essential for most homeowners. Our range of hedge trimmers includes both corded and cordless models, so even the largest gardens can be tended to easily.
- Handsaw – Whether you’re trimming tree branches down to size, cutting timber for new decking or any other task which requires a saw, you’re going to need a reliable, comfortable handsaw. A model like the Irwin 880 Universal Jack Handsaw 20in makes for a terrific option, with supremely sharp blades and a smooth cutting action to make light work of any task.
- Vehicle cleaning tools – Sundays are made for cleaning the car and with the weather set to be somewhere around ‘scorching’, there’s no excuse not to break out the vehicle cleaning tools. We’ve got everything you need, from wheel cleaning brushes to microfiber cloths via chamois, upholstery brushes and so much more. Sparkling paintwork? Well, it’s only a little elbow grease away.
With those tools in hand, your summer will be off to a great start. That’s just the tip of the iceberg though, so why not check out what we’ve got in stock?