LED Lenser iXE019R Rechargeable Head Torch 2000 Lumens
- Light output: Boost: 2000 Lumens, Power: 1000 Lumens and Low: 200 Lumens
- Run time: Boost: 4 Hours, Power: 8 Hours and Low: 20 Hours
- Beam distance: Boost: 300 Metres, Power: 220 Metres and Low: 100 Metres
- 5 in 1 use - Handheld Torch, Headlamp, Helmet Light, Area Light, Emergency Light
- X Lens Technology™ - two separate reflector lenses with independent focusing
- Smart Light Technology™ (SLT) - Boost, Low Power, Power, Opti-Sense™ (automatic dim), Strobe, Emergency
- Advanced Focus System™ (AFS) - Flood Beam to Sharply Focused Spot Beam
- Opti-Sense™ Active Light Measurement Technology - automatically adjusts light output to suit surroundings thus preserving battery life
Speed Cooling System™ - better LED cooling when user is traveling at speed resulting in a brighter light output
- Lamp head swivels for directional light
- Transport Lock - prevents light accidentally switching on and thus accidental battery drain.
- Charging status display and low battery warning indicator
- Weight: 478g
- Comes with a 7 year manufacturer warrantySupplied With:
- Helmet mount kit
- Waist clip for battery power pack
- Li-ion battery power pack
- Adaptor short cable
- Extension cable
- Neoprene pouch for battery box
About LED Lenser:
Professionals and enthusiasts alike rely on LED Lenser’s multiple award-winning lights to provide ultimate illumination and reliability. The finest engineering that Germany is world renowned for is to this day incorporated in every LED Lenser product. Combining precision engineering with only the very best premium materials and state-of-the-art technologies to develop light that simply has to be seen to be believed.
LED Lenser - Ultimate Illumination and Reliability!
Christmas Delivery Expectations
We would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year from everyone and MAD4TOOLS.COM.
Please be aware that whilst we will be open every business day of the Christmas period (excluding Monday the 24th of December) due to courier closures and supply chain closures orders placed from 1200hrs on the 19th of December 2018 may not reach you until the end of the first week of January 2019.
We will be processing orders every business day during the Christmas period though orders placed after 1200hrs on the 19th of December 2018 may not be dispatched until the 2nd of January 2019.
We will be Closed: Monday 24th December 2018.
Delivery Services and Prices
You can select from 2 different delivery services; standard, next day. The charge for each service is dependent on your total order value. See table below.
Order value inc. VAT
|Standard 2-5 working day delivery usually within 48hr
|Fast Next Working Day delivery (on orders received before 1pm)
|2-5 Working Day* Northern Ireland & Highlands
|OTHER ZONES* Usually within 5 working days
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES* see below for details
for a quote
for a quote
*Premium delivery options not available for 2-5 Day & other zones.
The Other zones option is for UK only postcodes: AB36-AB38, IV36-IV49, HS1-HS9, IV51-IV56, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, KW15-KW17, ZE1-ZE3.
NOTE: Please also note that some large and/or heavy items may be more expensive to 2-5 Working Day & Other zones delivery addresses.
Delivery time estimates stated are for working days (Mon - Fri).
Please allow 5 working days for standard delivery. We cannot offer delivery to BFPO address's.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE YOU REPORT ANY DAMAGE OR SHORTAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR DELIVERY.
International Deliveries including Irish Republic & Channel Islands
MAD4TOOLS.COM provide an exceptional personal and custom international delivery service. Whether you want just one small order delivered to the other side of the world or a consignment of pallets, we can provide a delivery service fully insured and trackable to suit your needs.
We offer delivery services to countries all around the world, though due to the varying nature of product weights, dimensions and delivery services we invite you to contact us for a personal and custom delivery quote for your specific order delivered abroad.
Please make an enquiry for your international delivery using the below methods of contact and include what it is you are looking at ordering (including quantity) and your full delivery address including Zip/Postal code where applicable.
Please consider that if you are having the goods delivered to a country in the EU then UK VAT rates apply and if you are having the goods delivered outside the EU then UK VAT does not apply, though this is only the case if we deliver the goods outside the EU or have onward shipment proof of the goods leaving the EU.
NOTE: for deliveries outside the EU you will have to pay your countries import duties, taxes and any handling charges. It is your responsibility to find out what these are prior to ordering and your responsibility to pay them. All countries are different on these taxes, duties and handling charges.
Some products we are not able to send abroad due to transport, import and export restrictions.
Our international payment terms are:
- Payment is required in full prior to dispatch
- Payment can be accepted by Paypal or Bank Transfer (any bank transfer fees will be covered by you the buyer)
- In the event you make payment and want to cancel your order the transaction will be subject to a 10% payment value cancellation fee as well as the deduction of all costs incurred by Mad Supplies Ltd if greater than 10%.
- Any bulk orders being produced to a customers requirements and orders including custom printing are not possible to return or cancel the order after payment being received, subject to these payment terms.
- In the rare situation that goods are found to be materially faulty, they will be returned from the delivery address and replaced.
- No goods will be reserved or held for you until payment has been received or confirmation of payment being sent has been provided.
- Receipt of payment for this order is deemed to be an agreement to these terms in addition to our standard terms as listed at MAD4TOOLS.COM
Order before 1.00pm weekdays and we can dispatch your order for next working day delivery. Alternatively you can choose a delivery slot up to 7 days in advance.
Does not apply to direct dispatch products or customers living in 2-3 Day and other Zones.
We´ll deliver direct to you, to your customer or to site. It´s easy to add another delivery address to your account, just select deliver to a different address when you´re checking out.
Direct Dispatch (items marked 7/14/21 days)
Items marked 7, 14 or 21 working days are dispatched direct from the supplier. You will be contacted direct by the supplier to arrange a delivery date - Monday to Friday only. Note: Direct Dispatch items cannot currently be tracked. Most Big Stuff/Direct Despatch items can only be delivered to an external ground floor location at the delivery address. A signature will be required upon delivery.
Do you need more information?
If so, please contact us to get more information.
back to top
Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming this. We use a selection of different couriers to suit the requirements of the varying weight, dimensions and delivery locations and services required for each order and as such it is not always possible to provide a tracking number for deliveries, though where possible the courier's details and your consignment number will be included in the dispatch confirmation email.
If you require an update on the progress of your delivery and courier and tracking information was not included in your dispatch confirmation please allow up to 4 days for the package to arrive unless you selected a premium delivery service and then contact us for a delivery update.
NOTE: Items marked 7, 14 or 21 working days cannot be tracked as they are dispatched directly from the supplier.
Do you need more information?
If so, please contact us to get more information.
back to top
Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings, if needed.
back to top
Returns & Faulty Goods
Hopefully you won't need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
If you have any questions please call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee you can return unwanted goods. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items received. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form.
Certain items are excluded from the guarantee. These include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, custom printed. Other excluded items are macerators and water pumps.
To return an item under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee you can (at your expense) either:
- Send it back via your local Post Office - click here for a Returns form.click here for a Returns form.
- Send it back via a Courier Collect service - Collections are on week days from 8.00am to 6.00pm, for more information call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
Post Office return is not available for items over 1.5m in length or 4kg in weight. For these items please use the Courier Collect Service by calling or emailing our customer service team for further advice.
For products delivered directly from our suppliers, please call our customer service team.
If you notice any damage or shortages on your goods then we need you to inform us within 3 days of taking delivery. We would recommend refusing any delivery that looks damaged or making note of any damage to the box when signing for your delivery. If you have notified us of any Damage or Shortages with your goods within 3 days of receiving your delivery, we will either make good any non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
If you purchased the item less than 30 days ago you can return it under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and we will refund you the postage you paid to return the item or if a courier is required then we will arrange this at no cost to you. Please make sure that you return all component parts and any promotional items received. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form. Please ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
If you purchased the item more than 30 days ago our aim is to get the problem put right as quickly as possible. In most instances, relative to the product in questions warranty, we will either offer a repair or where this is not possible we will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model.
- Check if the manufacturer offers a helpline, repair or warranty service. Using this service may be the fastest way to get the problem put right.
If there is no warranty or repair service, or if you wish to return a faulty item:
- Call us on 01179 780 174 to arrange a FREE carrier pick up.
Please remember to include your invoice, returns form and ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
A cancellation can be made up to 30 days from point of order via phone, email or mail (MAD4TOOLS.COM, Bridge House, Block 4 Cater Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol. BS13 7TW).
NOTE: Certain items are excluded from this, these include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, custom printed or other possible exclusions include macerators and water pumps.