Mad4Tools Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram, including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
2. Promoter: The promoter is: MAD4TOOLS.COM – part of the MAD Supplies Ltd Group (company no. 7588084) whose registered office is at Bridge House, Block 4, Cater Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol. BS13 7TW.
3. How to enter:
(a). To enter this competition, entrants must follow @mad4tools on Instagram, like the post and comment their best water-saving tip.
(b). Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/mad4tools/
(c). Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
(d). Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
(e). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, however, internet access is required.
4. Promotional period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 BST on 11th March 2022 until 13th March 2022 23.59 BST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
(a). The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win 1 x HB42 Ultimate Sealant & Adhesive 310ml Cartridge. Entrants will be allowed to pick the prize in one of the following colours: black, brown, clear, grey, white, invisible, anthracite.
(b). The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. Prizes are subject to availability and Mad4Tools reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. How the winner will be selected and notified:
(a). The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
(b). The winner will be notified after the closing date via Instagram Direct Messages/ comment on the original entry using the contact details provided with their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted, rejects the prize or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, Mad4Tools reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(c). The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied by the winner within 2 weeks of notification.
7. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if any Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.