MSA V-Gard 950 Electrician White/Grey Set Helmet With Visor
- Balanced lightweight electrician safety helmet, non-vented, with 6-point Fa....
- Balanced lightweight electrician safety helmet, non-vented, with 6-point Fas-Trac III ratchet suspension and GS-ET-29 class 1 face shield certified for protection against arc flash. For use where top impact hazards to the head, chemical splash, Ultra-Violet radiation, molten metal splash or electric arc to the face exist.
- The helmet is made of ABS for strength and lateral crush protection (LD option)
- Modern, dynamic with sports styled shell
- Low profile (patented visor mechanism which minimises helmet shell size)
- Channel around perimeter of the helmet diverts rain and debris from user
- The face shield has premium anti-fog/anti-scratch coated visor fits over all corrective and safety glasses
- 6-point Fas-Trac III ratchet suspension with premium washable and replaceable sweatband
- Complete with 4-point chinstrap for better helmet retention
- Helmet delivered in a protective reusable storage bag
- Compatible with hearing protection
- Optional chin cup made with arc flash resistant materials, Arc flash ear flaps, badge & Lamp holders, logo customisation and stickers available upon request
- Other colour helmet shells available - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Orange
- Conforms to the following Standards
- Anti-static assembly; certified electrostatic-INERIS for use in ATEx/explosive environments
- Electrically insulating helmet meeting EN 397:2012 Industrial safety helmets 440 V AC and EN 50365 Insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations 1000 V AC
- EN166:2001 personal eye equipment 2C-1,2 1 3 B 8-1-0 9 KN
- GS-ET 29 Electric Arc, class 1, 4KAMSA Reference: GVF1A-80A00G0-000
BANK HOLIDAY NOTICE
Please note that delivery time estimates shown at checkout may be delayed due to the bank holiday on Monday 29th May. This could delay your delivery by 1 day as our estimated time doesn't take into account this public holiday.
Delivery Services and Prices
We offer a selection of delivery services that you can choose from. We can deliver directly to you, to your customer, or to your work site. Enjoy free or discounted shipping when placing orders over £100. Please note that delivery options at checkout vary depending on the products in your cart. See table below for further information.
Order value inc. VAT
|Under £100||Over £100|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Days, orders placed before 2pm - 7 days a week)||£3.95||FREE|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 Days, orders placed before 2pm - 7 days a week)||£5.95||£2.95|
|DPD Next Working Day (orders placed before 2pm - Mon-Fri)||£7.95||£4.95|
|DPD Saturday Delivery (orders placed before 2pm)||£18.95||£15.95|
|1-2 days with other courier* (orders placed before 2pm - Mon-Wed)||£4.95||FREE|
|2-3 days with other courier* (orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri)||£4.95||FREE|
|3-5 days with other courier* (orders placed before 2pm - 7 days a week)||£4.95||FREE|
|5-10 days with other courier* (orders placed before 2pm - 7 days a week)||£4.95||FREE|
|EU & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES with other courier*||Contact us
for a quote
for a quote
DPD Saturday delivery service will only be available in the checkout from 2pm Thursday to 2pm Friday.
Public Holidays: delivery timeframes quoted exclude public holidays.
*Some items are shipped directly by the manufacturer. In this case, the courier depends on manufacturer’s selection. Please see the below table for specialist direct from supplier delivery services.
Direct From Supplier Deliveries
Order value inc. VAT
|Under £100||Over £100|
|MASCOT7-10 days with other courier* (orders placed before 2pm - 7 days a week)||£5.95||FREE|
NOTE: You will see your expected delivery timeframes during checkout.
Some large or heavy items will have restricted delivery options and may have a higher shipping cost to those listed above. We will contact you if there are any special shipping requirements.
Some delivery options have postcode restrictions, please view excluded postcodes below. We cannot offer delivery to BFPO addresses.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you report any damages or shortages to us within 3 days of receiving your order, as these could be caused by the courier.
Delivery Zone Restrictions are these:
Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Republic of Ireland
Isle Of Wight
Isle Of Man
Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings if needed. We are unable to accept compensation claims towards loss of earnings for late/failed delivery of goods or missing/damaged items.
International Deliveries including the Irish Republic & Channel Islands
We offer delivery services to countries all around the world, though due to the varying nature of product weights, dimensions and delivery services we invite you to contact us for a delivery quote for your specific order delivered outside the United-Kingdom.
Whether you want just one small order delivered to the other side of the world or a consignment of pallets, we can provide a delivery service fully insured and trackable to suit your needs.
Please make an enquiry for your international delivery using the below methods of contact and state what it is you would like to order (including quantity and size/colours variants) and your full delivery address including Zip/Postal code where applicable.
- Send an enquiry using our contact us form.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Please consider that if you are having the goods delivered to a country in the EU, then UK VAT rates apply. If you are having the goods delivered outside the EU, then UK VAT does not apply – this also applies if we have onward shipment proof of the goods leaving the EU.
NOTE: For deliveries outside the EU, you will have to pay your country’s import duties, taxes and any handling charges. It is your responsibility to find out what these are prior to ordering and your responsibility to declare and pay them.
We are not able to send some products abroad due to transport, import and export restrictions.
Our international payment terms are:
You will receive a confirmation email once your item has been dispatched. We use a selection of different couriers to suit the requirements of the varying weight, dimensions and delivery locations and services required for each order, and as such it is not always possible to provide a tracking number for deliveries. In this case, you will be able to contact the courier directly, as we include their details and your consignment number in the dispatch confirmation email.
You can contact us for a delivery update if your parcel has not arrived within the timeframes stated when you placed the order.
Click & Collect
Although we are working to bring a 'Click & Collect' option to our customers, it isn't here just yet.
We therefore cannot currently allow orders to be collected from our office or warehouses, but this option will be available in the near future.
Thank you for your patience!
Returns & Faulty Goods
Hopefully, you won't need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below, you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Under our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee you can return unwanted goods. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items received. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form.
If you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ’s below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
If you purchased your item(s) from our website MAD4TOOLS.COM:
To return an item under the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee you can (at your expense) either:
- Send it back via your local Post Office - click here for a Returns Form.
- Send it back via a Courier Collect service - Collections are on weekdays from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, for more information call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
Post Office return is not available for items over 1.5m in length or 4kg in weight. For these items please use the Courier Collect Service by calling or emailing our customer service team for further advice.
If you purchased your item(s) from our from our Amazon store:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Go to your Order History screen.
- Locate your order and select the Return option.
- Follow the Amazon guidelines.
If you purchased your item(s) from our from our eBay store:
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Go to your Purchase History screen.
- Find the item(s) you wish to return.
- Select the Returns option from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the eBay guidelines.
Certain items are excluded from the guarantee. These include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut, or mixed to your requirements, custom printed. Other excluded items are macerators and water pumps. For products delivered directly from our suppliers, please call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.
If you notice any damage or shortages on your goods, please inform us within 3 days of taking delivery. We would recommend refusing any delivery that looks damaged or making note of any damage to the box when signing for your delivery. If you have notified us of any Damage or Shortages with your goods within 3 days of receiving your delivery, we will either make good any non-delivery, replace, or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery, or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Any faulty good claims that have been reported within 3 days of taking delivery, must be returned within 30 days of taking delivery. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form. Please ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
If you purchased the item more than 30 days ago, we aim to get the problem put right as quickly as possible. In most instances, relative to the product in questions warranty, we will either offer a repair or where this is not possible, we will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model.
- Check if the manufacturer offers a helpline, repair or warranty service. Using this service may be the fastest way to get the problem put right.
If there is no warranty or repair service, or if you wish to return a faulty item:
- Call us on 01179 780 174.
Please remember to include your invoice, returns form and ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
If the item has already been installed, call us on 01179 780 174 for further advice.
Refunds to card and PayPal can take 3-5 working days (bank funded PayPal payments can take up to 10 working days). If you have not received your refund within the timeframe detailed, please contact us with your order and refund details.
A cancellation can be made up to 30 days from point of order via phone, email or mail (MAD4TOOLS.COM,
Bridge House, Block 4, Cater Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol. BS13 7TW).
NOTE: Certain items are excluded from this, these include (but are not limited to) goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, custom printed or other possible exclusions include macerators and water pumps.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call our customer service team on 01179 780 174.